PopClip 2021.4 Crack
PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac. Instantly access context-specific actions including copy and paste, plus extensions like Send to Evernote. If you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Select a misspelled word, and offers corrections. Select any text to do a web search with those terms, or select a single word to get the dictionary definition.
More than 100 free extensions are available, including Paste and Match Style, Translate, Send to Evernote, Word Count, Capitalize and much, much more. See http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/extensions.
Please note works in most MacApps, but not in all. For an up-to-date list of known incompatible apps, see http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/apps
How to use:
– Use your mouse pointer to select some text
– It appears!
– Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your display
– Instantly search the web for the text you select
– Open web links with one click
– Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
– Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
– Small, fast and convenient is a great way to work with
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
DMG open password: minorpatch.com