MacGourmet – editor for recipes. It helps create, store, organize, add to the collection, post on blogs, print recipes and notes. MacGourmet Deluxe – perfect program for those who like to cook, which will help to make your own recipe collection. MacGourmet Deluxe allows you to create recipes, add notes to them, to schedule meals for the week ahead and sync it with iCal. Users will be able to make a shopping list for specific dishes, and then transfer it to your mobile device or print.
If you want something new, you can search for recipes on the Internet and add them to your collection. And to share your recipes, you can export them to PDF-File and create a real cookbook.
MacGourmet Deluxe and MacGourmet are our two powerful recipe management applications that enable you to easily create, edit, organize, and share your recipes.
• Make notes about wine, beer, and cheese — like pairings, for example. You’ve got a Pinot Noir in your wine rack, should you pair it with Colby or Cheddar – or both? Is there a beer that goes well with apple pie?
• Search the pantry for ingredients and use the results to plan a meal
• Add Lists, Smart Lists, or sub-lists to categorize your recipes such as, Vegetarian, Gluten-fee, Low Fat, even “recipes from Grandmother”
• Create shopping lists. Print out a list and take it with you, or sync it to Gourmet (for iOS), the mobile version, and check off items while you walk through the store
• Flag the recipes that made you stand out at that dinner party
-Fixed FoodNetwork.com web importer to support their latest web format.
-Fixed FineCooking.con web importer to support their latest web format.
-Added code to web importers to import new unicode formats.
-General bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
DMG open password: minorpatch.com