Winclone Pro is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 8 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages.
If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition. Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
– Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
– Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
– Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
– Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
– Supports saving to external or network storage
– Fast incremental imaging
– Support for core storage volumes
– Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
– Supports local disk-to-disk migration
– Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
– Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or