Monitor, archive, go back in time.. Website Watchman is an easy to use website archival utility.
– Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page
– Set up configs for multiple sites / pages
– Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly scan
– Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code or changes to the page’s resources
– View and be able to demonstrate what a page looked like on a particular date
– Be aware of every change to a competitor’s page / site
– Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data.
– An archive is kept, including all changes to pages, images, style sheets and js
– View a ‘living’ version of a historical page, not a screenshot
– Switch between versions of the page to compare them
– Export a historical page as image or collection of all of its files
– Export the entire site, preserving all files as they were on a given date, or processed to make a browsable local copy of the site
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
DMG open password: minorpatch.com
Download links are here！！！
Please turn off the adblock plugins or add this site to the whitelist, you can see the download links.