Simple WebMonitor – Monitor whether your IPv4/IPv6 websites are still alive
WebMonitor is a menubar tool to monitor whether your sites is still alive. WebMonitor will send PING6/PING/GET/POST requests to your target sites every two minutes. WebMonitor will push notification while something wrong is detected.
– IPv6 Supported
– Monitor your web sites every two minutes default. The checking frequency can be modified.
– Push notification supported.
– Silent Mode Supported: can disable notification for a period time.
– Can launch automatically at login.
– Logging supported. Easy review when was offline or online.
– The menubar icon will be red if any website offline.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or