OmniFocus Pro Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.
The new OmniFocus 3 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
• Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
• Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
• NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
• NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
• Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
• Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even Command-Tab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
• Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
• Collect from anything that can send email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
• Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
• Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive – use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or