GDocs for Google Docs is the perfect Google Drive companion. It’s fully feature packed and lets you easily create, view, share, download, export, your documents without ever getting lost in your web browser tabs anymore.
• Instant access to Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Draw, Forms via your Mac’s menu bar or Dock as a native app.
• Integrate seamlessly with Google Drive for Desktop in Stream and Mirror files mode.
• Work on multiple Documents simultaneously.
• Recent documents easily accessible from the Dock or the menubar.
• Create, View, Share, Download, Export your Documents.
• Open Google Docs links in GDocs for Google Docs from anywhere with the share menu.
• Open and Save from/to your Desktop natively .gdoc, .gsheet and more.
• Download, upload, convert your documents.
• Beautiful tailor made Dark Mode for Google Drive.
BENEFITS OF GDOCS FOR GOOGLE DOCS
• The perfect Google Drive companion on your Mac.
• Save a huge amount of battery life compare to using popular web browser.
• Built with the latest available technology for an amazing experience.
• Visually amazing design and interface.
• Instant access from the menu bar or from the Dock
• Multiple Documents open simultaneously.
• Open natively .gdoc and more.
• Window opacity control.
• Have window floating.
• Global keyboard shortcut.
NB: An Internet Connection is needed to use GDocs for Google Docs. Offline mode not supported.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or