Final Cut Pro, Compressor brings flexibility to video conversions. Its simple interface allows you to quickly customize output settings, enhance images and create packages to sell movies on iTunes Store
Thanks to its tight integration with Final Cut Pro, Compressor brings flexibility to video conversions. Its simple interface allows you to quickly customize output settings, enhance images and create packages to sell movies on iTunes Store. And to further streamline conversions, you can easily configure the encoding distributed by other Mac computers.
Advanced Coding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings Final Cut Pro.
• Keep a custom setting in Compressor and will appear in Final Cut Pro automatically.
• Configure batch process to simplify the encoding of a large number of files.
• Create custom coding destinations to combine with other tasks, such as transferring or copying files.
• Create separate Droplets to encode on the desktop as easy as drag and drop.
• Share settings, such as HEVC output setting, with other publishers, although they have Compressor installed.
• Send projects Final Cut Pro and Motion to Compressor to encode video with HEVC format.
Creating packages iTunes Store
• Import and organize movies, trailers and subtitles in a package of iTunes Store to send to a distribution service certified by Apple iTunes.
• Try video synchronization with any audio track or subtitle.
• Identify problems in their packages iTunes Store with error detection system integrated and go directly to the source of the problem.
• Post HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG and Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
• Link in the package iTunes Store video file Dolby Vision graduated with a Dolby Vision XML file.
Compatibility with industry standards
• Encode in many standard formats, such as MPEG-4, H.264, MXF and ProRes.
• Use themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
• Create a step to transmit files streamed in real time via HTTP.
• Import image sequences Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, PNG or OpenEXR and encode them with any configuration.
• Use advanced encoding capabilities to add captioning, metadata, etc.
Perfect format conversion
• Convert any file to another format, such as NTSC to PAL, SD to HD , or interlaced video to progressive video.
• Import and manipulate videos and distribute wealth of color with standard color space Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 or color space wealth of color Rec. 2020
• Post HDR video with controls for color space conversions and metadata HDR.
• Post HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG and Rec. 2020 PQ.
• Use the multipass H.264 CABAC entropy coding the way to achieve better results with the accelerated export hardware compatible systems.
• Order and customize content with image filters, overlay timecode and watermarks.
• Speed up and slow down video, or adjust the frame rate for the duration match a runtime.
• Save time by distributing encoding work across multiple computers.
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding.
• Accelerate coding in Final Cut Pro by selecting a shared computer group to export.
System Requirements: 10.15.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 1.2GB of available disk space. ProRes RAW requires a Mac computer that supports Metal.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
• Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
Compatibility: OS X 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or