Work smarter with new Cornerstone for Mac With a stunning new design, improved workflows and enhanced performance. – Cornerstone 3 puts powerful tools at your fingertips.
• Simplified workflow to preview changes before committing
• The checklist and preview super-profitable eliminate the guesswork Fusion
• Comparison and edit leader text in class so you never waste a change
• How clever annotations that tell you who? Why? and when? each piece of your files
• Registry views and timeline make navigating the history of your project a breeze
• Zero Configuration: everything you need is included in the application
• Create new repositories or connect to existing
• Organize repositories font lists
• Option-drag to create tags and branches
• Drag from Finder to import
Copies of work:
• Organize working copies in the font list
• Add copies of existing work by dragging them from Finder
• Summary of changes (including updates repository available), state of the upper folder and activity shown in the font list
• Displays the status of Local and remote file
• Quick Look working copy files
• Powerful filtering for change and lock status, as well as by file name
• Set which application to open files by type and file
• Inspect and modify the properties of Subversion
• Full support for limited working copies extent and depth reduction folder
• Compare text and images
• most image formats supported, including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD
• Highlights intralinarias differences
• Edit working versions rejecting / restoring individual changes
• Include and exclude files
• Confirm changes in the properties of the folder without including files nested
• Compare files without leaving the workflow commitment
Branch and merge:
• Vista dedicated to tagging and branching
• Combining support for synchronization, reintegration, selection of cherries and advanced strategies.
• Merge preview and checklist to reduce the risk of conflict
• Describe all activities in working copy or repository
• detailed progress information for long operations
• Show differences for incoming updates
• saved to disk between sessions application
• The list view displays the definitions as simple list
• Filter definitions refer to HEAD or a specific revision
• The text of the property can also be edited directly in the text view
• Documentation of the complete application book format Apple Help
• Describes the workflows of best practices for working with Subversion
Users can now deregister a license from a computer and install that same license on a new computer and continue using it.
Shelving of Binary Files
Allows users to temporarily “shelve” (set aside) in-process changes and revert back to the working tree - to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off. This feature was released in Cornerstone 4.0 for non-binary files only and now can be used for binary files as well.
App Store - Users can now purchase annual Cornerstone subscriptions form the Apple App Store.
Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating and checking out code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
Subversion 1.10 - Added support for the newest SVN 1.10 trunk
The application will attempt to verify subscription status more than once on startup if the Internet is not connected yet.
“Could Not Connect to Server” - This error message will now include more debug information for the Assembla support team to better solve customer issues.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or