Reverso is the one-in-all tool to get a high-quality translation and continuously improve your language skills. The best part about the Reverso app? It is available for free. Teachers or translators, students, or business professionals, beginners, or advanced learners use Reverso to enrich their vocabulary and read, write, and speak with more accuracy and confidence.
Reverso Context relies on data collected from millions of real-life multilingual texts computed with powerful “big data” algorithms and machine learning techniques. This way, we make sure you enjoy the most accurate and relevant results as well as a learning experience customized to your needs.
Download the Reverso app, and you’ll have millions of words and expressions at your fingertips, with their translations in multiple languages. Just type or speak a word or an expression and find accurate translations, illustrated by examples of real usage. Then, you can easily memorize the ones that are relevant to you with our learning activities.
The search results (translations) for a specific word or expression are weaved within real-life sentences extracted from official documents, movie subtitles, product descriptions. The examples help you understand how translations can vary upon context and select the most suitable one to avoid embarrassing mistakes.
Reverso goes far beyond a simple translation app, breaking new ground also in the language learning field.
Our app includes flashcards, quizzes, and games generated based on your searches to help you focus on the words and expressions that matter to you. They use SRS (Spaced Repetition System) learning, enabling you to memorize new terms smoothly, without the constraints of the old-school learning methods. Forget about the tedious task of studying a standard selection of words to reach language proficiency. With the Reverso app, language learning becomes fun: you play with flashcards to regularly practice the words and expressions you’ve recently discovered, and memorize them along the way. At your own learning pace, in the limit of your available time.
Although language learning is fun and flexible, the whole process gains structures through learning strategy and statistics. You can fine-tune the category of new terms you want to include in your learning activities, according to your linguistic interests and needs. In the learning statistics, you will be able to follow-up on your progress.
• Translation in 14 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Romanian, Japanese, Turkish, and Hebrew, and we are working on more.
• Search by speaking and hear back the pronunciation of the translations
• Favorites list and search history, available even offline
• Pronunciation of complete example sentences, with a native accent
• One-click to get translations, frequency details, and conjugation when applicable.
• Suggestions: words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
• Share your findings via email or social media.
• Verbs conjugation in 10 languages including French, Spanish, Italian but also Arabic, Japanese, Hebrew or Russian
• Synonyms to help you understand words’ meanings and expand your vocabulary
• Flashcards, quizzes, games to help you learn new vocabulary
• Translate text and voice, from and to Ukrainian
• Synonyms, analogies and definitions in several languages
• Learn new words and expressions with various exercises and games, even when offline, with SRS (Spaced repetition system) and adaptive learning
• Integrated conjugation module in 10 languages available for all forms of verbs
• Improved performance and UX : faster responses, nicer graphics, and extended content.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or