Recover Deleted All Photos, Files And Contacts is the best recovery app for backup your photos, videos, contacts, and documents and restores them. In this app duplicate remover feature is also included. It helps to find duplicate pictures, videos, audios, and documents. Also, it scans the phone’s internal as well as external memory. That named as a “My Recovered”, in which you can easily find the restored data and also delete it. An application backup feature is also added to backup your applications’ data to storage. This app is freely available in the play store and the installation and setup process is also easy to understand.
• Best Free photo backup app
• You will be able to restore all deleted photos
• Android data recovery is possible
• Take recovery of all apps
• A feature of auto backup in Contact is also available
• Delete the duplicate image, video, audio, and documents, etc
• Your backup data is available in history
• Save your contacts in the favorite list
• Provide Device information (Storage Info)
How to use Recover Deleted All Photos, Files And Contacts app?
Well, the method is so simple to use this recovery app. First of all download this app from the play store.
• You can see there are two tools available on the left side menu: 1. Backup and Recovery and 2. Duplicate Remover. Other options are Device Information, More Apps, Remove Ads and Share App.
• BackUp and Recover feature includes three sub-categories: Photo Recover, APK Backup, and Contacts. In the Photo Recover option, you can see all recoverable pictures here. You can undelete photos if you want to restore all the photos, an option of selecting all available is there. Select photos to recover and click on the “Recover” button. You can find recovered Fotos in the “Recovered” tab. This option will be helpful when you, unfortunately, delete your photos and want to recover them.
• Under the APK Backup category, you can see all the installed applications there. Select one or more APK and press the Backup button. You can see that APK in the History section, also delete the data and share APK from there.
• The third option is Contacts. In this option, you can manually backup your contact list or there is a toggle button for Auto Backup available below. You can see your data in My Backups section, as well as restore them. There is also a facility of a contact list, keypad and an option for add new contact. So, you can use this app to call anyone.
• The second category Duplicate Remover helps you to discover duplicate data available in your phone storage and external storage. It includes duplicate data like image, video, audio, and document remover tools. It first scans your device to find duplicate data and the scanning time is dependent on the total number of files available in your storage. After scanning, it shows the duplicate data, you can delete them as you want. If no duplicate data is found on your phone then it will give “No Duplicate Found”.
• The third option is to Recover Deleted All Photos, Files And Contacts is Device Information: It shows your disk’s RAM and ROM usage. In each part, it contains Free, Used and Total storage usage. There is a refresh button on the upper-right corner to refresh this information.
• The fourth option is more apps that include different types of best android applications to download. Here you can see new and latest apps as well as popular apps like Photo Editors apps and games. It will redirect you to the play store.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or