Pulsar Music Player has long been one of the best music players on Android. It is an offline audio player without advertisements. Its gorgeous user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines. Pulsar contains almost every necessary feature to fulfill all of your musical needs including: gapless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, play speed adjustment, tag editing, last.fm scrobbling, Chromecast, voice command, Android Auto, equalizer, music visualizer, audio balance, ReplayGain, sleep timer, etc.
• Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
• Manage and play music by album, artist, folder, and genre.
• Smart playlists with most played, recently played, and newly added tracks.
• Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
• Fast search across albums, artists, and songs.
• Resizable home screen widget.
• Gapless playback support.
• Play speed adjustment.
• Crossfade support.
• Replay gain volume normalization.
• Built-in metadata tag editor (mp3 and more).
• Display lyrics (embedded and lrc file).
• Music visualizer rendering.
• Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
• Google voice commands support.
• Android Auto support.
• Disable car auto play on Bluetooth.
• Sound balance adjustment.
• Last.fm scrobbling.
• Various colorful themes.
• Free of advertisements.
• Sleep timer.
Fix gapless playback on Android 12 and above.
Fix Android Auto grid view on Android 12 and above.
Unified password for opening DMG and zip on this site:
Regarding the activation method, most articles have made different activation
instructions for different
However, in the end, the actual situation in the dmg package shall prevail. If there is only a
single .app or